I've sort of had a hiatus from blogging during the past couple months, but I promise I have been alive and well!...just very very busy! I've tried to squeeze some small projects in between lots of research, working on my dissertation, and conferences! So without further ado, I introduce to you my new spring/summer wreath!
I made this wreath using a flower pattern that you can find here. The leaves are actually little hearts that aren't really connected at the top of the heart. For those, I modified this heart pattern. I'm very pleased with the overall result! The wreath is from A.C. Moore, I believe it is made from grape vines....FYI, it will leave a mess in your house when you work with it. If anyone decides to make one, definitely assemble it outside!