Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I haven't been buried under a pile of research...yet! :)

I promise I am still around! I just haven't been blogging lately.  I'm so busy this fall with school stuff and trying to keep myself on track.  I will say that I've created 2 new patterns that I hope to have written up by the end of the year :).  I've also been knitting and crocheting during my commute to try and get all of my holiday gifts done! (They are coming along!) :).  I'll post some updated pictures soon and try and be more active in blog land.

I presented at a conference back in October and I've also had my first research report published with a second one on the way!  :)

In crafting news...I did come across this very cute pattern for little Christmas stockings!  I'm in love :).

0 comments:

Post a Comment