Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Tada! Pumpkin Pi!

Halloween didn't go as expected in NJ this year, due to Hurricane Sandy.  At work we were all going to dress up in Halloween costumes, which really sounded like such fun!  Remember I had that great idea to be a Pumpkin Pi?  I made little pumpkins and sewed them onto a black shirt in the shape of Pi!  I was THRILLED!  I even made one for Matt. 


Unfortunately I still haven't really gotten a chance to wear it.  I put it on for a very short amount of time on Halloween, but didn't wear it all day.  I really only put it on to take a picture or two and feel a bit "Halloween-y."


I had even made myself "whipped cream" to wear on my head :).


So...what I've decided to do is wear it for Thanksgiving!! I mean...you eat pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving, so why not wear some Pumpkin Pi?!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment