Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Brand new blog

So, this is the first entry of my new blog :-)

My plan for this blog is to have it be my "craft" blog--where I talk all about the stuff I'm making, show photos, etc.

A little background on me. I crochet--I'm totally addicted. I taught myself back in September 2006--my Aunt Helen tried to teach me when I was 5 or 6, but I never really got past chaining--though I wish I had! Ok, back to my obsession. I'm obsessed with crochet---I do it every free moment that I can. I'm currently a graduate student at Columbia University, so when I commute to school (from NJ) I crochet on the train and on the subway (hence the name Underground Hooker--get it? LOL). When I'm not crocheting, I'm looking at photographs of crochet that others have done. I also like to do other crafts...I dabble in knitting, though I'm not very good at it, I cross stitch, scrapbook some, make friendship bracelets, and other random crafts.

I've gotten big into recycling and giving only hand crafted (or recycled) gifts. I also LOVE photography and traveling. Though, I haven't done much of either lately because of school, I do enjoy them both very much.

So be sure to check out this blog and see what I'm up to in my crafty little world!

<3 Little Miss Crafty Pants aka The Underground Hooker

0 comments:

Post a Comment