Search This Blog

Thursday, July 10, 2008


So, this past weekend, I finished that blanket I had started back in January/February. I haven't had time to post pictures yet, but I'm kind of satisfied with how it came out. It's a little lumpy which I don't like. I've done work with granny squares, but this is the first time I actually had to change hooks to adjust the gauge of the squares (the yarn was behaving poorly even though it was the same weight and from the same brand and line). So I'm not sure if that's the reason it is behaving weird or not. Oh well, it's nice enough for the gift, but I'm a perfectionist---so yeah.

I'll try to post pictures by tomorrow!!!


Post a Comment