Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Florida Vacation


In the beginning of August I went on a road trip to Naples, Florida.  It was so much fun!  I hadn't been to florida in about 20 years, so it was really nice to see it through the eyes of an adult (as opposed to a 6/7 year old hehee).  Of course, I found a LYS and decided to see what kinds of yummy yarn they had!  (I decided that yarn is the best souvenir for me!  Not only is it so fun to buy, but I can make something beautiful that will last for long time.)  I found Knitting with Nancy!!!  The store was really nice and there were a bunch of helpful people working there.  I ended up picking out three new yarns!

A beautiful sock yarn called Santa Fe:

Some Zen by Berroco that happened to be on sale :) and who can resist a sale???


And Mochi Plus--which came with a free knitting pattern!!!!

:)




0 comments:

Post a Comment