Search This Blog

Monday, August 8, 2011

Blogging on the back burner...

I need to blog, really, I do.  It has been far to long since I last posted.  ESPECIALLY since I finished my Central Park Hoodie on 7/24/11! It took me just under two months to complete it! (Which is great to me since I didn't work on it alllllll the time because I work and have my dissertation to work on.)  I really wanted to have a big **ta-dah!!!** post about finishing it...but I just can't find the time to take proper photos of the finished project, so this one will have to do for now. BUT the proper **ta-dah!!!** post will come soon! Pinky swear! Oh, as well as a group photo when everyone is done!

Saturday, Alex and I spent some time knitting/crocheting by her pool.  I, of course, brought over my finished CPH to show her and her mom.  Well, what was the next obvious thing to do on a summer day?  Take a photo in our bathing suits and sweaters of course!

So here, for your viewing enjoyment, is our lovely summer sweaters and suits photo!

3 comments:

  1. Love our sweaters!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That hoodie is absolutely amazing! Kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Melody!! :) They were a lot of fun to make!

    Alex--me too! Love, love, love them! Can't wait to take a full group photo! (Maybe sans bathing suits hahah).

    ReplyDelete