Search This Blog

Monday, March 3, 2014

Crochet mood blanket: February recap

This year seems to be moving quickly--two months of 2014 have already come and gone.  I'm glad to say that they were two really good months filled with happiness, friends, and family.

My crochet mood blanket is really coming along--it is taking shape and I can really see a "blanket."  This month I realized that I made a mistake in the number of squares in my blanket.  I always wanted it to be 18x20 = 360.  That's just about a square a day with some room for a day or two of border making.  However, somehow last month I only made the width 15 squares.  So I played catch up and just added 9 squares to the end of the first 3 rows when I realized.  It doesn't go in order anymore, but I'm ok with that.

Now on to the pictures!






0 comments:

Post a Comment