Search This Blog

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Crochet mood blanket: March recap!

Nothing like being 17 days behind ;)...oh well, better late than never!  I can't believe that more than 3 months of 2014 are over!  Where has the time gone?  I'm happy to say that I've been moving right along on my crochet mood blanket.  March ended with 5 rows finished--yay!  It is really fun to see all the colors come together and I just adore the way it looks in natural light.  I'm itching to see it all done.

The whole process has been ok so far.  Some days I just can't find a minute to make a square--but I catch up the next day.  Other days I find myself rushing to make a square before bed--those aren't my favorite days.  I think I need to find a happy medium for making the squares.  Maybe getting up earlier in the morning and making it then would be better.

For anyone one else participating in this CAL, what is your strategy?  Are you enjoying the process?

Also, if you want to see my day-to-day progress check out my Instagram: Jessicle322!





0 comments:

Post a Comment