Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

FO: Bring it on Blanket!

Back in March I finished knitting this blanket.  It was the first blanket that I've knit.  Originally it was intended to be a gift for one of my friend's new baby, but I completely fell in love with it and love love love how it looks in my living room.  So...selfishly....I kept it for myself.  Shhh, don't tell!  The pattern is from Pickles and called the Bring-it-on baby blanket.  The awesome thing about this pattern is that it is knit on larger needles, so it goes pretty quickly, and the lace pattern is beautiful!  I used some Naturally Caron Country yarn from my stash.  (It always feels nice to use up stash!  That's one of my goals for 2012....) I had blue, purple, green, and white yarn (all of my favorite colors).  This blanket is so soft and stretchy.  It is the perfect size for a lap blanket and I've been getting a lot of use out of it when I watch TV!  This is a pattern that I highly recommend!  If you decide to make it, I'd suggest using a yarn that can be blocked so that the laciness can really open up nicely.





0 comments:

Post a Comment